Resources » Getting Started » Process of Installing and Configuring of HelloLisa Demo Device
Feature Of HelloLisa :
- HelloLisa plays visitor Welcome video.
- On the touchscreen, visitor can call “Reception” to reach the person in charge of welcoming visitors, or they can do a Directory-lookup to call the person they are visiting directly.
- Two way Voice AND video: speak to your visitors if they ring and see them in your Skype for Business/Teams client. All calls are videocalls, fully integrated in Skype for Business/Teams.
- You can answer the HelloLisa calls on your PC, Mac or Smartphone Skype for Business/Teams clients. If needed, calls can be forwarded to a regular phone number.
- HelloLisa works with Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- No gateway needed, no server-software, acts as a standard Skype for Business Client. Uses Federation to connect to Teams users.
- Optionally allows for Multi-company setup (choose visited company) and Multi-language setup (select language).
- Open your door remotely, to let visitors enter, with a simple chat message (this needs the optional Door opener IP Relay hardware).
STEPS OF INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING HELLOLISA DEMO DEVICE:
- Install the Skype for Business Client Basic. (Click here)
- Install the latest version of HELLOLISA application (Click Here).
- The Trail License is valid for 14 Days.
- If you don’t have a Skype for Business account then kindly contact our sales team at Sales@hellodoor.info for a trial SfB account.
- Configure Skype for Business and run the ADAL Script to set the required registry values (Click Here).
- Install NotePad++ (Click Here), it will help to edit the settings.xml file.
- Now configure the settings.xml (Navigate to C:\ProgramData\HelloLisa), kindly download the admin manual in order to edit settings file as per your company’s requirement.
In case if you have any query or face any problem kindly reach us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.